1.6.09

New work


May has been a very busy month. Not only started my wife at her new job, which meant a big break with the schedule of working days she had at her old job, but it was also the month that I had a short holiday-break on my own. That is: without wife and kids. That's something I experienced the last time for about seven years ago. Besides that the workload at the office reached a new hight, so you can imagine that I, sadly enough, didn't have much spare-time left for drawing.
Unlike my son who made a special drawing for me because he missed me during my short break. So, instead of some poor drawing of my own, let's enjoy this wonderful piece (out-of-his-head!) of daddy ready for taking off at paragliding.

No comments:

Driving Home For Christmas

 Pen and pencil, 140 x 210 mm