14.1.13

Bicycles and Classic Cars


With a new year ahead of us it's good to make plans what to do or draw. When it comes to drawing I've narrowed the choice of subjects down to two items: every drawing this year posted on my weblog has to be bicycle or classic cars related.
I also plan to make at least four bigger drawings then I usually make. The first sketch is already in the making: it's going to be an Austin Healey 3000. The final result can be seen on my webshop, where you already can find four examples of black and white drawings of classic cars.
Furthermore I plan to make one or two paintings. Subjects are not yet chosen, but that won't be the problem. My main problem will be finding time to make all this stuff.




No comments:

Driving Home For Christmas

 Pen and pencil, 140 x 210 mm